Saturday, January 21, 2006

Wedding & Marriage

Bridal Gown By Vera Wang.....The queen!

I accompanied a friend today, to the bridal shop that she was going to get her wedding dress from. She had earlier showed me a picture of the dress and after hearing my comments, she decided she bring me to the shop for me to see her wear and give comments.
Well, on the way there, she told me that she would most likely be 'scolded' by the bridal shop owner for going back so many times to try the gown. But girl, you only get married ONCE. Make it right for yourself!

But looking at all the beautiful dress, I became very excited for the day to come when I wear my WHITE DRESS. Just off hand, I think I would like a tube dress, with some diamonte for detailing purpose but a relatively big can can. Plunging back line and no lace.
A few months back I went on QUEEN VERA WANG website to have a look at her designs. Now, I feel that although I think her design philosophy is 'less is more', I think I would like more detailing. I went back to her website today and found most of the gowns quite simple. But I wondered whether it was the models that made me unexcited.

I hope when its my turn i find that perfect dress that fits my imperfect body.

No comments: