Thursday, July 20, 2006

Singapore Idol 2006

I only managed to catch a glimpse of Singapore Idol yesterday. OMG, I don't understand why we still bother to have this contest. We can't sing. Or at least those who tried out cant. Most of the people in the top 12 can't. And even if they can, they don't have a single Idol appeal at all!

This is my run-down on those who I watched yesterday;

a) Joakim
Flat flat flat flat flat flat flat! He sings flat. And his constant 'hopping' gives me a headache watching him. And he calls it dance, and the judges calls it dancing?!! I don'y understand how Dick Lee can say that Joakim only need to lift and finger and girls will scream. Scream at what?!?! I watch him and there is only 1 thing I see, his giant nose. I can't help but think of Shrek when I see it.

b) Paul 2Hill
Lucky he is only 17. The way he keeps flipping his hair forward like that, if he was 27, he will suffer a severe WHIPLASH!! Besides, the whole deal with his hair and his eyeliner was interesting and intriguing for a while, after a while, he just seems like he has only that trick up his sleeve.

c)Jay Lim
Cheena Piang should really stick to singing at 名歌餐厅。 When he sang 'If you're not the one', I actually felt physically nausea.

d) Nurul
Ok vocals. But no idol look.

e) Jonathan
He is actually my favourite of the bunch but a bit tired of listening to him sing rock songs only.

Give up Singapore. Lets focus our talents elsewhere

No comments: