Sunday, August 16, 2009

Where got ghost?

Hei and I went to watch "Where got ghost" on Friday night. Its a new local production by Jack Neo.

3 ghost stories with comedic elements in them. Well, it wasn't that good, or that funny plus the animation really sucked, but all in all, i thought the idea behind it was quite good. Its quite an enjoyable film.

This morning was Singapore Bay Run/Army Half Marathon. It was my worst yet, but attribute to a diarrorea that occured in my 3km mark - resulted in a 20 min bomb at the first toilet (2 km away). Lousy because at i started, i really thought i would do quite well this time.

Not disappointed with myself, but wonder what holds for me the next time i do this.

Anyway, this is my favourite trailer by far. You know how normally before a movie starts, you get the trailer that ask you to turn your phone to silent. This is a funny one.

No comments: