Sunday, January 02, 2011

Here's an overview of what I felt about my holiday (in a nutshell)

Munich - Lousy road signs made me walk round and round and got lost. Far far too cold and I don't understand the Gulhwein (Hot red wine). But, the sausages and saukeraut are so very tasty!

Paris - Romance capital of the world. The food was exquisite, even the street food. I had this rare duck slices that was decadent.

Florence - Taking a trip back in time in this small town. People were so friendly and pasta was awesome. Though a Singaporean man in a restaurant one day, complaining there was no "chilli sauce" spoil the beautiful landscape a bit...=)

Rome - Time comes to a standstill in the rich culture and the historic architecture.Everywhere you turn is a historic building, bridges are centuries old and one can get so wonderfully lost in the piazzas and the palazzos.

On a personal note, Italy was the romantic capital of the world for me. I savoured every kiss with my husband. We held hands even at the world.

Grazie Italy for you made us fall deeper in love with each other.

Grazie Arrivederci.

No comments: