Sunday, January 23, 2005

This is dedicated to Jessie Ang

To my dearest Jessie,

Its been almost a month since you went back to cold and gloomy ScottieLand. Hope things are well there. Everything here in Singapore is great. I had a really quiet new year. Blacks and I simply went to catch "Meet the Fockers". The month of January has been alright so far. I hardly have done anything. Have only really sent out 1 resume but I hope I get it and will get my butt to sending out more soon. Oh by the way, how is your job? Im sure you are doing great. You are deem for success! Invent a new type of non-addictive marijuana or something k? Neil and you good? Blacks and I are great. He just came back from Medan from SAF's humanitarian effort for the tsunami. It was not as fulfilling and as interesting and as challenging, basically totally not what he had in mind. He keeps saying he feels like he didn't contribute to much because he was doing paperwork stuff, but I believe its all part and parcel of the whole humanitarian effort and I'm sure his work does contribute. We just spend Saturday night at his place, I'm trying to make it a point to spend 1 weekend night at his place per week so at least we spend some time with his family as well. His mom's a blast, keeps complaining about blacks to me.

Oh guess what, I went to see my fortune teller as usual. She told me some stuff quite true. Told me from age 1 - 18 I was bless with great luck. I didn't have to worry about anything and got everything I wanted. From 18 - about 26, my money just disappears. Which is so true! Sometimes I dunno what I spend on but the money just keeps disappearing! But she told me also something quite shocking and I still dunno how to react. She says I have a life of a widow. That my husband would die when Im about 40ish. BUT!!!! 50, I would still have "love luck" and might re-marry!! Hahah!!! Sexy flirty at 50! Oh, I also ask when I can get married....In about 2 years or so babe....You can take a holiday!!! You have the job of the bridesmaid! Hahhahaha DIAMOND THAT I HAVE TO DRAG ON THE FLOOR.

Anyway I just had a Mcspicy and wanted to dedicate the picture to you cos you were the first thing that came to my mind when I bought it.

Miss you babe. Miss having you here in Singapore. Could use some ABNORMALITY here. Hahahah.

Talk soon! Love you Much!!!
Eck

No comments: