Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Oily Fried Noodles

Its 9am and I am in the office having my breakfast - a packet of super oily fried Malay noodles. Its a new shop from the corner coffee shop from my house. Yucks...feeling a bit jialet.

Think period coming...feeling a bit emotional again.

I was very touched by Blacks yesterday. We were at Parkway and I was rushing him to go home because my dad called and said he needed help with the fridge. Blacks then told me that we can go and pay my overdue mobile bill first then go home. I was a bit hestitant at first then agreed when i saw Blacks a little upset because he wanted to help me pay my mobile bill. I apologise to him and he told me its ok...everything is for me. I still gong gong and ask him what everything is for me. Then I realise he meant everything he does its for me. Thanks baby! I know everything you do is with good intentions for me. That's why I love you so much!

1 more day and we end March off. It was really the month that I broke a lot of things. Jinxed fingers...heheh!

9am start work. 2pm meeting. 7pm meet my ONE!!!!! Hooray!!!!!

No comments: