Friday, April 01, 2005

April Fools Day

Happy April Fools Day to all! Although I dunno what's there to be happy about. Firstly it is not a public holiday and secondly you won't be very happy if you had a prank pulled on you. Well I shall declare this day APRIL LOVE FOOLS DAY. For all who like me think that love is ALMOST the be all and end all of life. That one with no love have nothing to hope for in life. And I am not just talking about heterosexual or homosexual love, it should also incorporate family love, love between friends / fiends or simply just having a passion for something.

So on this APRIL LOVE FOOLS DAY. I am happy for my the love i give and receive to my parents and my sisters. My friends especially the 3 girlies (you know who you are). But most of all, to Blacks! You made me into a LOVE FOOL. But I am willing to be your fool anyday. Hermm...seems like I am begining to be the more love-dovey, romantic, mushy of the both of us now....

Here, I want to congratulate my dearest PJ Hong in getting her scholarship. You shall be the Permanent Head Damaged (PhD) and the rest of us shall just be content with our beautiful shallow mind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i know this is a bit late but i haven't been logging in for a while now....so bloody busy with work ....

thanks for all the love that i recieve from you too gal.....my 2 bestest sisters in the world....bless to be able to be sisters with you and lian....ruff you 2 to bits!!!

sorry haven't been able to spend time with you these couple of weeks.....as usual...it's work work work!!!! my god!!! wouldn't it be great if we dun have to work.but will make up to you soon k...lemme get this and next week over and done with first.

love
;)