Monday, April 11, 2005

For Once.

For once, on Sunday, I lost control
For once, I took it out on my computer
For once, I couldn't stop crying
For once, I wish I never need to wake
For once, I can't stick a smile on my face
For once, I can't see the end of the rainbow
For once, I reached out to my sister and cried out for help
For once, I saw my baby helpless for he couldn't help me
For once, I just want to take off and leave everything behind
For once, I feel like the weight of the entire world rest on my shoulders
For once, I want to be someone else
For once, til now, I can't hold my tears
For once, I feel immense emotional stress
For once, I really wish someone tells me what to do
For once, I hear my sister say she has never heard me so down
For once, my baby tells me its not worth seeing me this way
For once, I truly doubt myself
For once, I can't see light at the end of the tunnel.

I seek solace. I need peace.

1 comment:

elin said...

Sweetheart, come and see me. I'm always here. wish I could do more, wish blacks could do more too, but in times like these, we can only do our best to be here for you, but at the end of the day, the battle and the fight is yours. But fear not cos we are your allies. Lincoln would love to have u around and so would I. xxx