Sunday, August 27, 2006

THE BREAK UP


Easily, my favorite movie this year!

The Break Up dealt with issues that is so real. Issues that I can certainly relate to and am sure Blacks understand as well! As we were watching Jennifer Anniston fight with Vince Vaugh aboutt the lemons and the flowers and the dishes, I couldn't help but lean over to Blacks and whisper "Oh my god, we fight about that too!" The movie made me laugh, cry, heartbroken, touched and everything else a person feels throughout the course of any relationship. Sure! don't think anyone would go through the lengths of this 2 people when they break up just to spite one another but the emotions are so close to heart.

People, go watch this movie , and mebbe we will learn how to better appreciate the one we truly love.

1 comment:

elin said...

My sentiments exactly. I went to watch the movie too, with Marks mum while the boys went to watch The Omen. All throughout the movie I was going "Uh-huh, uh-huh, been there done that!!"