Monday, August 28, 2006

The amazing women.

when I was growing up, my mother told me that when I grow up, I can pretty much be whatever I want to be, she taught me the facts of life. She taught me a little bit about men and how to deal with them. However, today as I turn 24 years old. I think my mother forgot to teach me one thing.
The different roles of a woman. I was never taught that I need to be a good girlfriend, a fillial daughter, a role-model employee, a dependable friend, a reliable sister, a dutiful mother, a tender-loving wife and being myself, all at the same time! No wonder men find it amazing how women can multi-task so successfully.

Take a working mother for example.
At 6am, the dutiful mother wakes her children up for school while preparing the most important meal of the day. Then the employee rushes into the shower, applies the make up that is demanded by the working society, put on the uninteresting working clothes. The dutiful mother re-possess the body, whiz the children into the car and drives them to school. As she drives, she revise the spelling test while the subconcious employee goes through the appointments for the day.
7.15am, the children are in school, the loving wife calls her husband to wake him up for work,
several times. Caught in the jam at CTE, the employee, touch up on her lipstick and checks her appearance in the mirror, doing all this while being on the phone for the last time, screaming at the man to wake up!
9.00am, just made it in time, the day shall now start.
10am, the fillial daughter must now answer to her mother why she hasn't gone home for the past few weeks for dinner while the employee types the long overdue report.
12nn Lunch time. The woman slips into the gym for some 'me' time and hurry through a fat free yoghurt and a veggie sandwich at the remaining 15mins at lunch time. Mustn't put on anymore weight, the husband's company annual dinner is round the corner. Must be trophy wife.
1pm After the wife sms an erotic message to her husband. The employee excuses herself from the meeting because the mother needs to check to see if the children are home.
6pm The employee goes home, immediately, the mother takes over and miraclously whip up a 4 course dinner in 30mins with just some meat, eggs, some veggie and mushrooms.
9pm The dutiful mother finish up clearing homework with her children. She tucks the children into bed and she hops into the bath for some 'me' time.
10pm The wife now slips into the sexy lingere she just bought. Going commando, the wife bends to right in front of the TV, allow her husband full view of EVERYTHING. Her husband closes his mouth, follows his wife into the bedroom
12mn A final gasp of moan from the sensual woman as she comes, she still feels her husband throbbing hardness in her. The wife knew her husband was a happy man.
1230mn Cuddling time over. The mother reach over to the bedside table and sets the alarm for tomorrow.

The multiple roles starts again at 6am.

No comments: