Sunday, September 10, 2006

Unleashing of the mahjong monster

And I thought I would have a wonderful peaceful weekend with my father off holidaying in KL this weekend. I had envision a quiet weekend of lazing on the couch, watching tv, channel surfing while chomping down on unhealthy snacks, fruits and water.

But with the husband gone, unleashed the mahjong monster-wife. The not so considerate mahjong monster I would go to the extend of saying even. How come, on the usual weekend, when you can go to your friend's place to play mahjong, you have to bring the mahjong back home. 3 freaking days in a row out of which 2 freaking nights, your daughter asked you very politely to bring it somewhere else. My god, where is the sense of consideration. Do we all not work all week long like you do? Do we not deserve a relaxing, quiet weekend. Will it hurt to go somewhere else? Its not like your friends don't live in big houses with private mahjong rooms. You have to bring them all here, to a tiny 1300sqft space lived by 5 other people and 2 dogs. Why can't you think for someone else other than yourself for a moment.

I am going to implode with frustration and a nagging headache.

No comments: