Sunday, January 14, 2007

The New Year = A new Look

The 14th day of the new year and so far I think I've done at least 1 life changing thing besides from getting married.

I CHANGED MY HAIR COLOUR. After 24 years of living with natural jet black hair, I finally found the courage to change all my hair on my head to 2 different colours and I love it. I have a brown base and auburn streaks. Too bad the picture don't do me justice.

(I'll just have to upload the photo when this actually works. Damnit)

Anyway, I dunno if its just me but to all my married friends, are you suppose to feel something specially different when you are a newly wed? I'm not sure whether I am suppose to something different when the man you wake up to is no longer just your boyfriend but you HUSBAND? Are you then suppose to do different stuff together? Exclusive stuff that is just retained for people who are MARRIED? I can safely say that for Blacks and myself, we don't feel anything different. Everday when we wake up we are just like we were before we SIGNED the PAPERS. We feel the same way for each other and we do about doing our regular routine stuff. So what is really the point?

But well, I do enjoy the MARRIED LIFE i suppose, whether it is different or not. I am happy to be HIS WIFE.

No comments: