Sunday, July 22, 2007

The battle of Fredericksburg



Well, do you know about the battle of Fredericksburg? Well, neither do we. But while exploring around the area where we stay, we stumbled upon the memorial of the battle of Fredericksburg. And so happen as we reach, the guided tour was gonna start. So what the heck we thought. We went on the guided tour and listen to all about the Battle of Fredericksburg.




So what issit all about? If I didn't remember wrongly what the guide said; it was the civil war. The war between the Confederates (Lincoln's army) and the Union Army. What so rather significant about this war was....ahhh...i cant remember it properly so I shant marr the history. But it was significant.


Also, since Virignia is 12 hours behind Singapore...we finally also caught Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. 12 days late. I loved the movie though I must say I expected a lot more...of course, its but hard to put everything in the book in.


To wrap up the night up...blacks and I decided to bring the mountain to mohammed....we brought Singapore WANTON MEE to Virginia.....





No comments: