Monday, September 17, 2007

Autumn has arrive.

While we enjoy watching the change in weather, the leaves are starting to dry and go red. The humidity has gone down. We are also awe by the suddenly drop in temperature. I believe it was only last week that we had a sweltering 80-90 degree (30-35) weather with high humidity and no wind. Its Monday morning and I woke up in 48 degree (9) weather outside, the sun is suddenly a very welcoming source of warmth and our temperature in the house at 77 degree has also suddenly became a sigh of relieve when we step in.

I guess its time to bring all our winter clothes out from way back in the closet.

PS to Elin: Now I know why my bro-in-law loves his sweats....would really like to have some on now!

We wonder how are we going to survive in winter....Blacks probably can't because he's got school but I have this thought of digging a hole in the ground, line it up with fleece and blankets and hibernate for the remaining time here. If animals can do that, why not us?

But I also can't wait to have steamboat soon in this weather. Its just the absolute perfect environment for a hot steaming bowl of soup with everything in it. Will be just like the movies.

For now, its back to my already cold plate of fried rice and then huddle up in bed.

I shall head to the sauna later to keep warm. Hooray to the free gym!

No comments: