Thursday, September 13, 2007

I woke up this morning, cutting short the strangest dream.

I dreamt of my late English teacher, Miss Peh Yam Choo. She was walking and I was calling after her. After shouting several times of 'Miss Peh', I shouted her name 'Yam Choo'. Only then she turned around.

After catching up with her, she just smiled at me and said, 'I thought you were angry with me when you shouted my name. Now I just see that you are happy to see me.'

Then she hailed a cab and left.

Here becomes a bit ridiculous, because the scene changed and it was a malay food stall. This lady was just starting to cook something and this lady was Miss Peh. A short/stout Malay man came by and asked what I was doing at his stall. Then he told me about how he married Miss Peh and now her name was Ria. Also, that he married her cos he thought she was sweet and she liked chickened.

I turned to Miss Peh and asked is that the real reason for leaving her job as a teacher? She just smiled. Then after that, I followed up with a question on her career after she chose to leave, even after a coupla of headhunters wanted her, why she chose to just be married and sell malay food.

She smiled at me. Before she could answer my question, I woke up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi
i happened to find this blog searching on the internet of this teacher too.
may i know what has happened to her?
i graduated from bvss in 1998 and she used to be my form teacher
thanks
please contact me at sanjinshou82@hotmail.com