Thursday, November 15, 2007

"Here you LEAVE TODAY and ENTER A WORLD of
YESTERDAY, TOMORROW and FANTASY"

I read this sign as I walked into Disney World: Magic Kingdom and I couldn't believe it. I was actually in Orlando, Florida!

And so I did, I left everything at the entrance and entered a fantasy world. I became 5 all over again. Surprisingly, Hei was also excited about Disney world, even though he was not acting like a child like me.

But who cares. I grew up reading about Pinnochio, watched Chipmunks, Mickey, Donald and all the princesses. I WANTED TO BE A PRINCESS.

And as I watched the parade, tears welled up in my eyes and I wave frantically at the mascots. Again, I couldnt believe I was there watching the parade. It was really a DREAM COME THROUGH.


The weather was perfect to top it all off, it was cool but sunny and it was even the perfect weather to eat a popsicle. Its hot enough to appreciate the cold popsicle yet cool enough not to have the popsicle melt in your hands.

I was in love. We had a great day.




On Day 2, we went to Seaworld. Still feeling great from Disney world, nothing could have brought us down.

We got to feed the dolphins and sea lions, watched some amazing performances by the killer whales and hei got to ride on the roller coaster. Twice!

We love Orlando





No comments: