Sunday, November 25, 2007

Ok, I know I havent checked in for a while. But I'VE BEEN SO BUSY!!!! Besides from working almost everyday at the elementary school, I've just taken on a marketing role at a hospital...

And yes, there have been so much holiday!!!!

After the delightful trip to Orlando for Veterans Days, we went to watch a NBA match the next weekend with the Gohs. It was great; Washington Wizards vs Portland Trailblazers. And although I think Xinsui and I don't really know whats going on on the court technically, we shouted, we screamed, we booed and we cheered. I must say however, I am a little disappointed with the hot dog.....



Washington won!

This weekend, we decided to take it easy. After an extremely filling lunch/tea/dinner thanksgiving feast, we drove 2 hours to Williamsburg and in a cold autumn/winters' night we queue up in front of Nike and started our shopping spree on Midnight Madness Black Friday.

After 3 hours and an empty pocket, we drove ourselves back to the hotel and slept. Warmly in the bed.

On Friday morning, we drove another 45 mins to Virginia beach. It was early, it was cold and it was gusty. So instead of freezing by the beach, we head to the nearest mall to hide from the weather....

No comments: