Sunday, April 13, 2008


Ive been wanting to blog this for a while. But think something tip me over the edge today to actually do this today.


Whats wrong with men/Singaporean men?

The other day, I took a bus to work. Already, bus 57 to depot road comes like once every half hour and its super crowded during peak hour. But on this day I was onboard, I was standing infront of this man who was taking up 2 seats! Like he was oblivious to the fact that the bus was full and his bag and his 'need' to read newspaper was taking up the other seat! Ok, granted that his legs was quite long, but I was annoyed that he didn't even bother to pretend to move his bag to allow a person to have the seat. He just kept his nose in the newspaper who passengers who were standing struggled to keep their balance.

Then today I was driving along Old Airport Road. The traffic was heavy but I saw a guy trying to turn out of a side road, so I stopped to let him out first. Anyway there was much space in front for me. This male driver looked in awe like noone has ever extended courtesy before was took a looong time before he gathered himself to acutally make that turn out. But by then I was getting honked by the drivers behind me.

It sure doesnt pay to be kind.

Then! I stopped to allow a man cross the zebra crossing. And yes, although it was his right of way and I don't expect him to wave as a gesture of thanks but he could have NOT stared and "GEEN" me like I almost run him down!

FED-UP!!!!!

No comments: