Monday, February 21, 2005

Beach Day



(from left to right: Joey, Vicky and Bobo)

Sunday 20th February

Blacks and I brought our 3 doggies to Tanjong Beach Sentosa. Our dogs we found out are not very aquatic. All so scared of going into the sea especially Joey. Vicky's fur is not very waterproof and it got really heavy when she swam and Bobo preferred to stay near the shore. 3 extremely noisy dogs when we were on the way there, became really quiet on the way home. But blacks and I agree that this dog outing is actually more tiring for us because we not only have to chase them all over the beach and then go home and shower all of them. I knocked out at around 9ish 10. Blacks totally knocked out at around midnight.

I just got rejected for a job. Theoractically I didn't get rejected, I just didn't get the call back for the job. Nonetheless, it feels kinda sucky. Like I am not good enough. This job hunting thing is not as fun as I thought. I still am not sure what to do. And the worse thing is, noone is giving me pressure to find a job. It's worse because I feel so guilty. Oh GOD! Give me a sign!

---> Hahaha...in the span of 15mins of typing the above paragraph, I actually got the call back for the job! I GOT A JOB!

No comments: