Friday, February 25, 2005

February

In a way I am so glad that February is coming to an end. It has been such a clumsy february for me. In the span of 2 weeks, I have bruised both of my knees, cut my finger and gotten an insane amount of mosiquito bites. Not to mention the stubbing of toes....I wonder which deity I have offended to have to suffer like this.

My family is preparing to move. AGAIN. Back to Chelsea. AGAIN. We have just moved from Chelsea to Maryland last year during summer and now we are moving back. AGAIN. Although I am not looking forward to the actual moving, I am looking forward to settling down finally. Since I return from Perth, my parents have talked about the possibility of moving back to Chelsea should we sell Maryland. So I have been feeling really unsettled. My stuff are haphazardly placed everywhere and I don't even feel like packing the room much because of the fact that we are moving. Also, I am looking forward to having my own room again. Don't get me wrong, I love sharing a room with my E-Chiing. At least every night there is someone to talk to before I sleep and she and I have a ball sharing the same room together. Well, I guess I am looking forward to some private space. Some space where I can "design" the non-exsistant "decor" and personalise it.

I am a little mixed feelings about working. On one hand I am so looking forward to it. I have been complaining about having nothing to do and no money etc. Plus, this job sounds extremely challenging and demanding but it also sounds like I am going to learn and learn fast. I might even get the opportunity to go to HongKong! On the other, I am so used to having nothing to do. Waking up at whatever time I fancy (which is about 8.30am - 9am thesedays) and be at the beck and call of Blackie. In the sense that at least I know I can be there whenever he needs me. Oh well, I reckon a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do and a woman's gotta do what a woman wants to do. And I want to work....i think...hehe.

Blackie went for field camp with his wing today and won't be back til Wednesday.....What should I do meantime????

I just read the blog of a friend from Perth. He and his girlfriend are going through some tough times and are currently not together anymore. Although I dunno what happened between the both of them, I feel so bad for them because I thought they were IT having been together for a pretty long time. His blog, once filled with nonsensical funny rubbish, now is covered with words of sadness and despair. Well, I hope whatever happens, both find happiness and optimism in their life. Friends made when I was studying overseas are very dear to me because we share a bond that only us will understand.

What holds for Blacks and I in the future? Suddenly I dare not think.

February is also the month where I missed my DaJie Elin a lot. Somehow I wish she was here, giving me advice that I need about job and stuff. She always have answers. Its probably a elderest sister thing. With her PR in Australia, I wonder whether she will ever think about returning back here and to stay? I doubt.

Well, I am unsure whether February has been a good month. But lets not dwell on February and look forward to March!!! Blacks and my 1st year! We really made it!

No comments: