Thursday, June 09, 2005

Can you spot the NOT?

What is wrong with the drawer???? For those who have sharp eyes. Yes I broke the drawer. Me! 23 year old weighing in at only 45kg (lie.) Me! Like E-Chiing will say, I have "jing gang shou" which matches Blacks who have "Jing Gang Jiao". But I swear this breaking of the drawer thing is purely an accident. Or a stupidity on my part. Lemme narrate the story,

In the midst of my anime

I notice with big dismay

That my table was messy

With a hole puncher and mousie

So i decided to clear the puncher

And hide it in the drawer

But I found out later, that drawer can't open

For the puncher was stuck

I pulled and pulled and tried various ways

Only short of asking Jay (Chow)

And finally I drew the drawer

But broke the drawer door.

No comments: