Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Have I changed?



Now, this is a question posed to people closed to me. Especially my sisters, Jess, Audrey and Huru. Have I changed? Physically? Mentally? In some ways I hope so (especially my boobs getting bigger). I look at some of the pictures taking in secondary school and I can't believe I look that way and wore the most unfashionable clothes.

Baggy jeans that does no flattering to my ass.
T-shirts with prints that has no meaning whatsoever
Shoes that just doesn't go with anything.

But then again, I still have very little shoes now because of the lack of cash. But what was I thinking!!!! What were WE thinking when we cut that funny hairdo just to do something out of the ordinary, bought those clothes some outta impluse, and actually wearing them out? Sure it was fashionable in those days, but we should have known better. Its really trial and error huh?

Fashion for me hasnt come quite a long way...Im still quite the plain colours jeans and t-shirt kinda gal. But I must admit that I have been intrigued and interested in bolder designs. When I do have money, I am going WILD.

Ill leave now then....and wait for another 5-6 years where I look at my photos now and again wonder what possess me to wear what I wore.

No comments: