Sunday, March 23, 2008

Woke up at 11 this morning and spent the day thinking about him. Kept running through my mind what we are going to do when we are together again, in Virginia, in DC, on the cruise, in Maimi and in NY.

Yes yes, I can see what you are mouthing right now. Sure we are gonna have sex. Lots of it.

Happy now?

Recently HR asked me what a marriage means to me. It took me a while before I could answer her, not because I dunno what MY marriage means to me. Or what a marriage SHOULD mean to people. But I didn't want to give her to cliche answer that it means trust and committment, love and respect.

A marriage is less philosophical. Sure, the foundation of marriage should be build on love, trust, blah blah blah. But to me, it means being about to live with each other EVERY SINGLE DAY. To be able wake up every morning, look at the person beside you and feel bless for another day you get to spend with him/her. And to always able to remember the smell of their hair, the shape of their fingers and how you mould into their body shape when you snuggle together.

I love him.

Everyday.

No comments: