Sunday, March 02, 2008

A light has finally shine upon me...I finally see it.
Food only taste good when there is someone to share it with!

I can't say I had a crappy dinner....my mum made some tonic soup and I had it with some noodles and fish ball at the side. Ok it may not be the most delicious thing, but it just sucked. Then, suddenly it dawned upon me, why do people eat?

Whats the point of cooking for an hour only to consume the food in less than 10 mins?!

Should we all quit eating all together?

No. We shouldnt. But we should have dinner with someone. As hard as it may be, try to minimise time alone when eating. Because even if you have a meal cooked by Mario Batalli, it would not taste good. Simply because you cant turn around and rave about how perfectly the steak is cooked, or how crisp the salad is or just how much/little the wine complements the meal.

Bottomline is, I miss you baby. I know we don't have have the tastiest meal together. I am no Kat Cora or Paula Dean (but I am working on that laugh) but its nice just to be able to talk while having dinner. It's great to have someone to rant/rave to. It feels good when you praise me when I made something good...and when you encourage me when the dish doesn't come out the way i thought it would.

I miss you. And all our dinners together. You are my perfect dinner mate. My dinner soul mate.

No comments: