Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Spoke to Hairyboobs over msn today.

My god, I have know this woman for 10 years. Going 11 actually. Yet sometimes I feel like I dunno her at all. Always surprise me and Im amazed by how much/little she has grown over the past few years. hiak hiak.

For one she has certainly blossom into a full woman. Long femine curls and dresses and makeup has made her into an eye candy. But her inability to decide has not changed. Though I must give her credit for not saying "you eat what i eat what" these days. Plus, the fact is, she is probably the smartest person i know. Pursuing her PHD....she is the last person you would imagine to have a Permanent Head Damage....except if it was literal. And sometimes I do think she does suffer from it.

I love her deep deep la...stupid girl.

And we have iGeek....she has changed so much physically and "mentally?" that no ex-school mate ever recognise her in public. Yes, as iGeek will say..her boobs has changed...from a proud 80B, she will say now she has dwindled into a A cup. It has been a long time now since her BALD days but her adventures with heels is still much to be anticipated. "I walk up a hill to work" she says. Or "I cherish my knees". Nonetheless, this girl has a heart of gold.

I also love her long time....stupid girl.

No comments: