Tuesday, March 20, 2007

3rd year anniversary

3 years ago today, she fell ill and he brought a cup of soup to her. Although it was just a hot cup of instant soup, but it warmed both her stomach and her heart. She had ask him to stay until she fell asleep and he did. Just stroking her hair while she closed her eyes and entered dreamland.

That was the day they put themselves in the web of love.

Today, hei and I spent our 3rd year anniversary together. I'm not sure whether issit the fact that I havent spent much or even any time with him recently or that its our 1st anniversary after we got married, but I feel especially emotional today. I patiently waited for him at home today as he was busy with his new intake, and cant help smiling and getting excited when I heard my phone ring and it was him. Somehow I dunno why, I wasn't angry or disappointed when he said he could only have a quick 40mins dinner with me as he was rushing back to work. Part of me just felt glad and happy that he bothers to come home just to have a quick dinner with me. Though it was only packet hor-fun, but that 20mins was the highlight of my day.

No candlelight dinner. No presents. No flowers. But the accompany was precious.

Its just me alone again in bed tonight. I miss him so much yet I am so glad I found my one.

Baby, thanks for a almost perfect 3 years. Next stop, 5000 days. Muacks

No comments: