Saturday, March 03, 2007

SHI-TOU!


"And....at an official weight of two hundred and seventeen pounds......TWO! Time world heavy weight champion....

ROCKY, THE ITALIAN STALLION, BALLLLL-BOOOO-A!!!!!







How can you not love to watch Rocky?? Yeah, sure, the story line is a bit too boring this time around. Too emotional and Sly certainly didn't look his best. But its still an inspiring story nonetheless. The epic scene of watching Rocky run up a long flight of stairs simply just makes me drive to National Stadium, run up the stairs and scream at the top of my lungs when I reach the top.

My suggestion is to watch this movie when you just finish gym, or before you are heading out to the gym. It makes you hyped up and ready to beat the crap out of air (when you take body combat classes like me).

No comments: