Friday, May 25, 2007

I miss her.

I remember the days where its just me and her. We shared the room and kill ourselves laughing over nothing. Gone are the days where she listens and give me good advice. Nowadays, she just provides me with sweeping words of advice. We used to stuff ourselves with 4 bowls of herbal soup and 2 packets of duck rice while watching the latest episode of Ally Mcbeal. It didn't matter if it was my clothes or hers, or my shoes or hers, we shared everything. She was the person I run to even noone understood me because I know she does. My room was the room she hid and cried while arguing with her ex-boyfriend on the telephone, not knowing I was still awake. My heart ache while I handed her the box of tissue and went back to sleep. We used to have our own private conversation while watching television and noone could understand but us. We used to have dinners together, just her and me. We used to go out together just her and me.

She has distant.

Ironically, we are only 10 feet from each other.

We never have dinners together anymore. Even going as far as having to buy a duplicate item in the fridge just so its segregated 'yours' and 'mine'. I never see her alone anymore. A third party has arrive. And even though I am happy to see her happy. I wonder if she knows I miss her. And sometimes cry because I miss the times we used to share. Everything seems to be a secret these days. Everything seems to be hidden. She is hidden. She is so far away that I can't even see her shadow sometimes. What happen?

I love her so much.

And I hate you for taking her away from me. It is because of you that she has become so distant. From everyone. The only time she has she spend with you. Do you realise it? You may have brought her happiness. But your selfish-ness and possessiveness have allowed noone else but yourself to enjoy her. Your voice have drowned everyone else's. Your life is all she has revolve herself over. Yet, you say you love her. You just want her. You just want noone else to have her. You don't see her for who she is. You just want to mould her into who you want her to be.

And you succeeded.

She is noone the she, I grew up with. Her outspoken nature has been dwarf by your insatiable voice. Her personality has been concealed by your out the top, exhibitionist nature.

You are a theif. You are a theif who sponges off others like its only right. You stole her for us. You stole her from the world and hid her in hands for only you to appreciate.

I miss her. I hope one day, she comes back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww.. so sad. *sniffs*