Tuesday, May 01, 2007

It has been rather eventful since my last entry. Let me see where shall I begin....

The Good
A external hard drive. A Playstation Portal. A Shaver (for Hei). A Joop dress. A pair of shoe. The damage is severe but I'm happy. Well, ask me again in 2 weeks when I'm truly broke and mebbe it wouldnt be that great anymore but for now, I'm happy. I've been wanting a PSP since don't know when. So Sunday, me and hei made a deal. I bought him a shaver = $80 and he buys me a PSP = $500 (plus games). Somehow I keep thinking I had gotten a better deal. HeeHee

Fracture. Starring Anthony Hopkins and Ryan Gosling. 2hours plus of intense suspense and an intelligent plot with a clever twist to close. I enjoyed the movie immensely and didn't even eat much of the popcorn. I may be stereotyping but Anthony Hopkins is made to play the character of psychotic killer who is highly intelligent. Just watch Silence of the Lambs. It still gives me the chills.

Wild Hogs. I must say, I don't think the movie is THAT GREAT or THAT FUNNY. But anything with John Travolta cant be bad, he is still sexy after all. There is something Ugly about the movie...see below for details.

Pizza Hut. My dad is now a pizza delivery man! Sure its not a glamourous job and a far cry from a boss he used to be. But I'm happy he is happy on his coming out of retirement. It kills his time and lighten his mood these days!

The Bad
Work has been pretty bad. Following my lousy work review, things has not look up. My boss still pretty much hate my guts and think very little of me. But what's there to do? I suppose I just have to make the best outta it. I love my job, I like the department and enjoy my colleagues. With my boss and I, I think its the uncontrollable factor of 八字不合 or clash of the 8 characters.

Dancefloor. What a waste of my time watching the finale. Results was announced in SUCH A BAD MANNER. And to think MediaCorp had the audacity to invite Benji (the winner of America's "So you think you can dance") to perform. What would he have brought away....

MSU. This is an even bigger waste of time. The women are not stunning, they aren't articulate and some are downright stupid. Why do we even bother. Really.

The Ugly
Loud Chinese Gay man. Who spoilt my watching of Wild Hogs because he laughed SO LOUDLY at every single little thing. To a point he had to throw himself forward because it's SO FUNNY. Sitting beside his Ang Moh boyfriend, he completely ruin my movie because I couldnt hear the punchline.

No comments: