Sunday, May 20, 2007

My...

So much has happened recently that I don't know where to begin and somehow somewhere, I lost that will to blog even though so much and ran through my mind.

My burn has heal and though the mark has not exactly gone away but its no longer irritated and itchy. I got hurt that night, not just physically but also emotionally. By the water and by my husband whose work came before I did. It still kinda ached my heart a bit til today but I suppose it will soon heal in time.

My work is also coming to an end. In 21 days, I will be leaving HP and looking for a new phase in life. It seems all so daunting, exciting and fulfilling at the same time because it means again I have to start looking for work which I really dread. But at the same time, I think I have had a good run at HP. I did my work to the best of my ability and made some new friends that have guided me and made me laugh. Besides from new found work skills and knowledge, I also know now how important who u know are. Damn Im not in the HOOD.

My home. Didn't come. The Bedok flat that I was rooting for really fell through. Well technically, we got a queue number but because the number is so great, the 'polite' customer service officer from HDB tells me that we are actually not successful. I gave her a piece of my mind then regret giving crap to her cos she was just doing her job. Wrote to ST forum and got published.

My friends. Plenty of happenings. Besides from iGeek's a series of unfortunate events yesterday in Sentosa; got stuck in toilet cubicle, got slipper kicked off on the sky ride. A Jimny is after Molala. Soft spoken guy for seemed nice enough. Well, let's just allow nature to takes it course and love to floowwww.

My poor Vicky. I was trying to trim her fur around her ear so it wont irritated but I accidentally nip her ear. I felt so guilty the whole day even now I almost cried. Cooked a pasta dinner for her and gave her some bananas. But I swear I have the whole's most good natured dog. Love her!

No comments: