Wednesday, October 17, 2007



My good days has just continued.




I started my volunteer work at Ashurst Elementary school, assisting Ms Water during kindergarten art class and Mrs Vernon in Grade 1. And I am enjoying it so much, never thought that interacting with children brings that much fulfilment. And honestly, kids says the darnest things. A couple of kids simply made up my name the other day and called me Mrs Yamaguchi. And 1 boy came up to me and to confirm my name as Ms Wee, and when I said yes, he gave me a example! "Is it like, my mother and I, WE went to the mall on Sunday'. I can't help but laugh and nod my head.




Who knows. Maybe this is MY CALLING in life?



Anyhoo, it was a fun weekend. The entire Singapore coup here in Quantico went for dinner at Joe's Crab Shack for some ANGMOH crabs as farewell dinner for Willie and Chris. The next morning, the gohs, us, willie and chris woke up early for some pancakes at IHOP (International House of Pancakes) before going to the airport. As I stand at the departure gate waving them off, I no longer feel that I am in a hurry to go home. Beginning to really have USA grow on me.


Besides, how can I leave Meow Meow? My part time cat who comes to visit occasionally. Yesterday after dinner, i heard a mewing at my balcony and she came to visit again! After a month of missing her.


Sorrry huru, din mean to copy the name of your cat but I started saying Meow Meow and she seemed to respond...Mebbe she is Meow Meow's parallel universe twin!

No comments: