Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hey buddy. Remember the time Echiing brought back a little sick kitten? We were staying at Waterloo then and she found the kitten with a bloated tummy. It was already late in the evening and we were sure what to do at that time.

Chiing and I put the little kitten in a box. We tried to feed it make but it wouldnt take, we tried water but also failed. It was then decided that we will wait til morning before we bring it to a vet.

The whole night you sat beside the little kitten. When you lean forward to sniff it, we were so scared that you will bite it but you stick out that pink tongue and gave it a big lick. Then you sat beside it again and everytime the cat whispered the slightest mew, you ran to me, stared at me and ran back out. If I didnt follow you, you ran back to my room, stared at me again and whine.

That night you didnt sleep in my room. Instead, you took your place beside the little kitten and you gave it love.

Poor thing didnt survive to see the break of dawn and when we woke, the kitten was already a stiffy. But you kept your place, not moving an inch.

You were with little kitty til her very last breath. I am so glad I was able to be with you at your last breaths as well. Im really sorry for not holding my place beside you all the time but you are always in my heart.

Always. And Forever.

I miss you buddy, still so very much and I still have this sourish feeling when I think of you.

Dont ever forget me ok? I will never forget you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.