Saturday, March 06, 2010

You were born on 26 December 1997.

We werent there to witness your birth but not long after, you went to Lin's home. To become a Wee.

I remember the first time we met. You were carried out of the gate by a man. Poor you, had to endure a 8 hour flight in a small space. Chiing put the collar and leash on you and you came home with us.

Your first home was Waterloo. It was 1999 and I was entering polytechnic.

And even though I was so excited to meet you and fell in love at first sight, I played it cool. Letting you explore the house on your own.

"If you pat your bed means you allow him up". Chiing told me.

I pat my bed hestitantly. And you jumped up, wagged your tail at me and sat down.

You slept with me from that day on. Sometimes at the foot of my bed, sometimes on my left. Always under my covers, curled up into a ball. And when i move to much, you fidget and sigh, like Ive disturbed your sleep.

Im sorry if I did. Wish you were at my foot once more.

Miss you so much.

No comments: