Sunday, February 20, 2011

How destined is your life? Do you believe that life is already written in the stars can nothing you can do to change it?

Take Hei and I for example. In order for us to meet, fall in love and get married, a series of events needed to happen. (At least on my part).

1) Not doing well enough in Poly to qualify for local university
2) Laziness on my part to take SATS = not being able to apply US university
3) Pounds was absolutely too strong for me to apply to a UK university
4) Discussing with Emily on being housemates
5) Ivan doing all the Ju-On voice when we saw other houses
6) Moving to the apartment next to Hei
7) Not looking for love when I met Hei (otherwise, I would probably have tried too hard to impress)

Im not sure if one thing changed would I still have met Hei. If the answer is no, then no matter how many regrets I have in life til now, I wouldn't want anything to change.

Entering into our 8 years of relationship, I still love him as much, if not more, as when we first met.

No comments: