Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Tiger Vs Dog. Tiger Wins

The year of the Tiger has been especially hard on this dog. So sorry to say, this dog is kinda glad to bid this tiger farewell. Till we meet again, 12 years from now. Hopefully by that time, we have let bygones be bygones and made up. Let's be friends, why dont we?
As this Water Dog prepares to welcome the Golden Rabbit to her loveshack, in the second last day before the new year, the Golden Tiger had to visit the Dog and kick her in the butt for the last time. And Mr Tiger sure made an entrance. *Crack Crack Boom* was all I manage to hear. For a moment, I thought my TV fell from its rack. And I couldn't imagine it coming from my house, so I walked out of the study slowly and was greeted with this ----------------> The last kick in the butt by Mr Golden Tiger.
Unfortunately for this Tiger, this Water Dog is simply too cool to let something this small to get to her. She laughed, then phoned her Fire Snake husband whose immediate reaction was "Call New Paper". It was really funny because we had just read about flats in Woodlands that were facing dislodge tiles issues. I was just thinking to myself that "lucky I dont live in Woodlands". Well, I guess its not isolated geographically. 

Sorry guys, I guess we are not entertaining guest for the new year. 

So, I hope, for my sanity, Mr Rabbit and I can be the bestest of friends.

2 comments:

elin said...

Can you get a column in the newspaper? Like Carrie?

Blaeck said...

You want me to write about sex?