Saturday, November 06, 2004

Good Ol' Famosa Bubble Tea with Milk

Bubble Tea Posted by Hello

So came dinner time right and I totally had no appetite which is like WEIRD for me. I thought of going to Hungry Jacks (BK in Singapore) and thought ok why dun I just cook. I took out all my ingredients and I thought I have some fun and cook meat patties because I had pork mince that was expiring tomorrow. So i started frying my pork mince..blah blah blah. By the time I finish cook everything, I was so digusted by the amount of oil I had to use to fry the meat patties and I threw everything away! I wanted to puke just thinking of the oil.
Want I really wanted was salad but I dunno where to 'ta-bao' salad. I drove to my trusty Famosa for some good ol' bubble tea....Refreshing. Still not satisfied tho. I really want some salad with french or vinegerette dressing..... Stupid craving.

Bubble Tea at Famosa
Go there for the Samosa
Exam's coming Im so stress
I hope noone touches your ass
Bubble tea with all the pearl
England England all the earl
Bubble tea with milk's the best
It really beats all the rest!

No comments: