Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Instant food phobia

Its 12.56pm and I just sat down to study but before I continue, I just want to express my some thoughts and feelings. For the past 2 years as an international student I think I have eaten enough instant food especially instant noodles to contribute significantly to the profit margin of this industry. I probably tried every flavour there is of Chu-qian-yi-ding. Ate 1 entire carton of IndoMee. And had instant mee and every style possible; soup, dry, fried, gravy. Coming towards the end of my student life, I won't miss the food at all. And I just want to say, I will be laying off instant food for a while as of 18th November 2004.

So I hope one day, Maggi, Chu-qian-yi-ding, IndoMee and Nissin will recognise my contribution and give me an honorary award. Or may I be allow to buy their shares and be a shareholder. For from now til 18th November, I shall continue to live with my instant-food-phobia and continue to down instant mee for I don't have much of a choice.

Here, I would also like to enter a plea to people in Singapore especially Tay Kwang Leong. PLEASE FEED ME PROPER NUTRITIOUS FOOD. It doesn't even have to be nutritious. I just want a soup base noodle that is not chicken, seafood, tom yum, curry or spicy seafood...

No comments: