Monday, December 27, 2004

Our first Christmas

Since this is my personal blog, I am gonna say WHATEVER I want to say without anyone giving me shit about it. Firstly I wanna say what a fantastic christmas I have had this year. Although it wasn't a flashy christmas. We didn't go to any party or celebrate in anyway whatsoever. In fact, blackie and I were asleep by 12.30am! But nonetheless, I spent my christmas with THE MAN. What more could I ask for. On Christmas day itself, Blackie, Er-Jie, Booboo and I went to cineleisure to watch Kung Fu Hustle. (Great show by the way go catch it. ). We had a marvellous time. I ran into Wenqiang who still looked the same, tall and thin, Fabian who has ballooned a bit and Zhihao whom I think don't really remember me! Also ran into my BRUDDER Shawn Wang. Congratulations on the new girl!!! You deserve to be happy more than anyone else! I love you!!!! Sarah Wee and I think is her boyfriend? So what is a better way to celebrate my Christmas? With Family, Friends and my Lover......

Secondly I would like to take some time and bitch a bit. On Christmas Day, I was invited to a movie by some friends whom decided it would be TOO AWKWARD for me and blackie to join them. In my defense, I would just like to ask whether were they thinking that on christmas day I would leave my boyfriend alone and watch movie with them?!?!?!?! Also, they should have the expectation that I would invite my boyfriend. Anyway, I told them that if it was so, it doesnt matter they can go ahead. I then purposely booked myself on the show at same place. Then I came back home and received a msg online from that friend saying that I shouldn't expect them to entertain my boyfriend. Entertain my boyfriend?!?!?! Its watching a freaking movie! I don't expect anyone to cajoule and make my boyfriend laugh! What's there to entertain about!?!?!?!? Juveniles!

Oh well, I guess relationships can be straining on friendships and I guess I can't and I won't please everyone. Importantly I am happy. And I am happy. Besides its Christmas and the New Year is coming. Time of forgiveness and forgetting. I am just gonna forget. Sleep it off. Behold 2005! A New E-Ying is arriving.

No comments: