Sunday, July 17, 2005

Forgive me for I have sinned.

Forgive me for I have sinned

Oh Father, forgive me for I have sinned.
I grabbed someone else's ass by mistake this evenin'.
War of the Worlds was what we watch tonight
It didn't meet my expectations and it didn't seem right.
But then the movie was over and we left the cinema
As I was walking out I got distracted and was in a dilemma
For the ass I was grabbing wore something else
And when I turn it was really someone else!
I grabbed a woman's ass by mistake
I think she felt offended and muttered 'for goodness sake'
And she frowned at her boyfriend as I blushed and looked for blacks
Who stood just behind them and was giggling sacks
I almost died with embarassment and was made worse
When the woman and her boyfriend shared the same lift with us!

Dear Child, hail Mary Mother of God. I release you from your sin.
And to him, you shall be forgiven.
And I hope this incident will be ever forgotten.

by the sinner herself, ecky poo-chan

No comments: