Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I wonder if its retribution

I think I just got my retribution for 'molesting' that girl on Sunday. God has decided to punish me. In the most painful of all fashion. I was 'blessed' with urinary tract infection or peeing glass. That is went you have this insatiable urge to pee every 10 seconds and everytime u do, its only a few drops and it feels like u are peeing glass because of all the pain. In severe cases like mine this time, there is immense amount of blood in your pee. I got a shock and almost thought I had cancer. And then I went online to read UTI again and this time I read that it can affect the kidneys! I AM NOT GONNA BE HOOKED UP TO A DIALYSIS MACHINE.

Rushed to the doctor who was shock at the blood in my pee. Give me the reasons for UTI and ways to prevent it. Then decide to give me a strong dose of antibotics. Advice: Drink more water, just pee, wipe properly and no sex. NO SEX?!?!?! Haaaa....oh well, I am having my fair share of orgasm now with the painful peeing. Its painful, sending shivers down my spine, tingling sensation everywhere. Its like orgasm isn't it? Oh well.....heh

No comments: