Friday, July 29, 2005

Disappointment and all that Jazz.

I just received a letter from IE Singapore. Apparently the interview that I thought went so well didn't after all and I did not get the call back for the second interview. What did I do wrong? Where am I not good enough? I can't help but feel disappointed because I really thought the interview went well especially when I was pleasantly suprise I got through to the first interview. I just wanna feel that Im good enough for something. Because currently, I don't really feel that I am good enough.

Nonetheless, I guess I just have to brace myself for tomorrow's interview.

Will that perfect job come? Is there even a perfect job? Why do I feel so lousy about myself?

Disappointment. Sucks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey girl,

i know how you feel.but be strong and cheer up okay?there will be a perfect job out there for you.just be patient alright.you hang in there.

just remember that you are not useless.you are a good worker.so there will bbe some company out there more than willing to employ you. ;)

love ya!!

er-jie
xxx