Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I wanna get in on the action

5 Random Facts About Me

5. My closest of all closest friends calls me Horny Toad, though I much prefer Horny Dog

4. When watching TV, I really enjoy plucking hair ie, armpits, leg or eyebrows

3. Secretly, I really don't mind being my boyfriends 'xiao nu ren'.

2. I control my eating during the weekdays but weekends I binge, thats why I can never lose weight

1. I have found my One. My True One. My Only One.

When you look at yourself in the mirror, what is the first thing you look at?
My eyes, I love them!

How much cash do you have on you today?
About $50 cos I went to withdraw some

What's a word that rhymes with 'test'?
rest, best, lest, inCEST

Favourite plant?
no plant..not a mother nature person

Who is the fourth person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
6278 2513, I dunno who issit

What is the main ringtone on your cell phone?
Tarzan screams

What shirt are you wearing?
nothing...racer back

Do you label yourself?
Like I said earlier, Horny Toad. HT. I'm also know famously as ECK.

Brand of the shoes you are currently wearing.
huh? I'm home...im wearing feet

Bright or dark room?
bright....to see the curves on my body

What were you doing at midnight last night?
Role Playing. Bondage. SM....you name it, we did it

Do you ever click on 'Pop Ups' or banners?
no...eew

What's a saying that you say a lot?
eeto (when i'm thinking)....Nani (when someone calls my name)

Who told you they love you last?
Blacks and I returned the gesture

Last furry thing you touched?
My smelly dog

How many drugs have you done in the past three days?
1. Trinordiol

How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
huh? Aren't we living in the digital era

Favourite age you have been so far?
currently, 23. this year.

Your worst enemy?
noone lah

What is your current desktop picture?
Me and my baby blacks blacks

What was the last thing you said to someone?
Can you please hold on to your dog? She's going nuts

If you have to choose between a million bucks or to be able to change a major regret?
million la...with a million who cares about regret!

Do you like someone?
of course...i not only like...i LLLUUURRRVVVE

The last song you listened to?
Dunno cos the interference on the radio was so bad

No comments: