Monday, October 25, 2004

4.04am

Its 4.04am and I wonder why am I still awake. I just finish with my Strategic Marketing Project. This freaking project is a killer man. So much to do but only 3000 words, is that Claudia Amonini woman crazy??? Luckily, I doing this project with Aileen and Nancy...2 of the best people to do project with and plus they are great friends so we also mix business with pleasure. Heh...

I just spent an hour on the phone just now confusing blacks. I have a suprise planned out for him this coming year end and I am trying my best not to tell what I got for him. But I think he got it just now...I gave such a stupidly obvious hint. Flown in from overseas....stoopid EYING!

Oh I know why I am online, I just took out my contacts after wearing them for about 16 hours, my eyes need to breathe a bit.

A bit hungry at the moment, better go sleep it off. Loggin off now. Hope Blacks make a contribution to this 'couple' blog soon.

To my baby who is fast asleep, I joining u in a sec. Muacks I love you and miss u terribly.

No comments: