Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Last Week of Uni

With almost a blink of an eye, my life in UWA and Perth is coming to an end. I am mixed feelings about it. And am still at a lost at what to do from here. Well, lets not think about it first. First exams, then holiday in Melbourne (can't wait to see my sisters, its been a while since 3 of us share the same country code), then go back into the black arms of my big black man and then PANIC ATTACK. Graduate, unemployed, no life skills, no money. Perfect.

It really din hit me that I am at my last week of Uni until yesterday and yesterday night I got major anxiety attack. My first paper is on monday and I am not sure what to do for that exam. I hyper-ventilated (finally know how does that feels like), I was giddy and I wanted to throw up.

But I shall brave tomorrow first. Prize presentation for Asian Business Context. I will be truthful and say I want to win so badly. But I am trying to conceal it as much as I can. I dun want the money, I want the recognition. Because in our cynical world, i would like to borrow a verse from Nelly's song entitled Number 1;

"I - am - number one, no matter if you like it
Here take it sit down and write it
I - am - number one Hey hey hey hey...
What does it take to be number one
Two is not a winner, and three nobody remembers
What does it take to be number one
Hey hey hey hey..."

Oh well...no use thinking about that too. I just have to deal with reality. Hehehe....


No comments: