Thursday, August 02, 2007

I am having such a terrible headache its unreal. Feels like my brain is banging on my skull, screaming to be let out and its making nausea at the same time.

No. I am not pregnant.

Attended the BBQ organised by Black's classmates for all the international students and their family. Met so many people that I can't recall all their names but think I will have more chance. There was wine from all over the world cos we had people from france, spain etc...and beer from all over the world, German, Dutch, Japanese, Canadian, USA.

iGeek: You would have LOVE this tasting session.

BBQ was typical ang-moh style with just hot dogs and hamburgers. While I was there, I was thinking if this was a Singapore BBQ there would be Chicken Wing, Pork Chop, Chicken Chop, Beef Steak, Satay, Sting Ray, Curry Chicken, Char bee Hoon, Almond Jelly, Agar Agar, Hot Dog, Salad, more Curry Chicken, More Char Bee Hoon. Fried rice....

Just thinking about it makes my headache feels a lot better......ahhhh I miss my mother and my mother-in-law cooking....

No comments: