Saturday, August 25, 2007

The King



'And while I can think, while I can talk
While I can stand, while I can walk
While I can dream, please let my dream'


I dunno if its because I am so much closer to Memphis and there is some supernatural spiritual power, or because it has just been an Elvis week. (Elvis's death annivesary just passed on 16th Aug). But I've been on such an Elvis mood, and it helps because telly here shows a lot of Elvis lately.

I promised myself that I will make that trip to Memphis and see graceland and pay homage to the King at least once while Im here. Think this would make my dad so proud.

So what issit? When I watch his documentary, tears actually well up my eyes and i feel a slight ache that such a great (and so hot looking) man passed. But i think partly I always see my dad when i watch Elvis.

And I miss my dad so much.

No comments: