Sunday, August 14, 2005

E-Day

Firstly, just want to thank everyone for words of encouragement. I know the RIGHT job will come at the RIGHT time. I just simply hate the waiting game.

Anyhoo, tomorrow I am trotting off for my 2nd Emirates interview. I am unprepared and I don't even know how to prepare for it. Just use my natural charms...hehe....Will see how.

Do I wish I get it? Hmm, I don't know. In some ways, I do. For reasons like feel validated and assured and monetary, financial reasons. In other ways, I am unsure of the relocating, leaving and casting all and everyone aside. I guess when the time comes, if the time comes, I will just have to make a decision. For now, WISH ME LUCK!

Drey: Just in case you are reading, meet me this week if you free k? Just you and me lah, I'll ask Blacks to find his own activity. Very long time no see you. Like have a lot to catch up on.

No comments: